All NEW Mobile Packer tickets! No need to stress as we, at Event USA have been working with other NFL teams over the past couple of years that have already moved to mobile tickets. To transfer any or all of your Green Bay Packer tickets please follow the steps below:
1.Go to www.packers.com/tickets/. Click on the link halfway down that states “My Packer Account/Manage your season tickets
Click on to continue.
If you have created a password sign in to your account. If you have not created an account with your e-mail and password, here is what you do next…
a) If you have an email that you have given the Packer ticket office do this, otherwise skip ahead to b). Go to sign in (do not go into create an account as that won’t work for you) and enter the e-mail you have associated with your Packer tickets that the ticket office has on file. Enter this e-mail address and select “forgot password” and next reset password. You will receive an e-mail with instructions to create a password.
b) If you have not given an email to the Packer ticket office, do this. Click on drop down menu in the upper left hand corner and select “Contact Us”. The Packer ticket office will then set up your account with an email you wish to use.
2. One you have set up your account log in to your accout.
3. After logging into your Packers account, select the “Tickets” option at the top of the account and select the game you want to manage.
4. All of the tickets you have in your account for that game will appear. You will want to click on “Transfer” from this screen.
5. After selecting to “Transfer” your tickets, you can select the specific seats you want to send and click on “Continue”
6. After selecting the seats you want to send, enter the email address you received in your email confirmation from us.
7. Tap “Transfer Ticket.”
Your transferred tickets will show as sent. When you recipient has accepted them, the ticket will show as claimed. You will receive an email confirming the ticket has been accepted by your recipient. After a successful transfer, the ticket is no longer valid for entry from your account.
GO Pack GO!