Event USA can provide seating at Lambeau Field for any size group that you wish to entertain-even groups of 500 or more are no problem for us! Whether you need just a large group of seating at Lambeau Field and a pre-game tailgate party or you want to plan a much more elaborate outing, Event USA is your source.
Event USA is your professional event planner for those wishing to do a group outing in conjunction with any home game. We can provide a variety of services to custom design your event, and have extensive experience putting together programs for large groups.
Outings such as these are perfect for client entertaining, seminars, sales presentation, employee rewards, private parties, weddings, anniversaries, birthday celebrations, and club meetings…you name it.
Here are some of the services we can provide:
- Game tickets for any size group-from 2 to 500 or more
- Private Suites (“Skyboxes”)
- Lodging at many area hotels
- Pre-game “tailgate” buffets a short walk from the stadium
- Tents and private outdoor party facilities
- Indoor meeting rooms
- Audio/visual equipment, podiums, big-screen TV’s
- Guest celebrity speakers
- Transfer buses and shuttles to/from hotel, stadium, or any location in the state to the game
- Souvenirs, including Packer autographed items
- Game day Parking
- Game programs delivered the day before the game to your group
- Experienced hosts and hospitality Staff
- Maps, fliers and custom itineraries for your group
- Booths at our pre-game tailgate party where you can have exposure to thousands of Packer fans on the day of the game
- Sponsorships of, and signage and recognition at, our “Event USA Tailgate Party “
- Much more!!!!
About the only limit on what we can do to make your group outing special is how far your imagination will take you. And we can give you lots of ideas! We will plan and coordinate everything. All you need to do is tell us what you want. We work within any budget you want to specify and can set up impressive gatherings at surprisingly affordable prices.
I just wanted to send a personal note of thanks to you and your team for a job well done. The group had an amazing time and we couldn’t have asked for a better game. Your hospitality and preparedness were flawless. Than you again for all your help. —Jack Mott, Senior Sales Executive, WebMD, Chicago, IL
On behalf of the LSU Alumni Association and LSU Tiger Nation, thank you for helping us make the LSU Traveling Tigers trip to Green Bay and Lambeau Field a huge success. We have received many compliments from travelers, all were greatly satisfied with their experience. The 1,200-person, four-day trip was the culmination of two years of planning, and we could not have done it without your expert help and advice. Organizing the transportation, housing, and feeding our travelers was a challenge, and the detailed, thorough planning involved was handled with enthusiasm and professionalism.We would welcome the opportunity to work with you again in the future.
—Amanda Robichaux, LSU Alumni Association
Please use our contact page or give us a ring at 920-722-5377 and let us know what you need and how much you want to spend, and we’ll do the rest!